Easter Holidays in Wales!
Come and stay at Old Oak Barn in Wales for a few days this Easter holidays with the children and you will be sure to have lots of fun! Unexpectedly we have space 23 – 29 March and from 5 April for up to 4 or 5 in our beautiful converted barn which is ideally suited for children of all ages.
We list below our 7 top recommendations!
- Folly Farm - one of the best days out in Wales and less than 30 minutes away!
- Celtic Quest Coasteering which is truly awesome!
- Welsh Chocolate Farm - also known as Pembertons.
- Marros Farm - for those who fancy horse riding – 20 minutes away near Pendine.
- Manor House Wildlife Park – where Anna has her Welsh Zoo.
- Battlefield Live Pembrokeshire which is fun for all ages and 20 minutes away.
- Heatherton also recommended and good for children of all ages too.
The reduced rate for 7 nights is now £450 or just £399 for 5 nights.
Below you can see the woods behind Old Oak Barn where Spring flowers are beginning to appear! Welcome to walk and enjoy them and have a BBQ by our little log cabin!
In 2014 we have some space still available at Puffin House and at Old Oak Barn but the week before Easter has now been booked in both holiday lets. Please go to websites for a full availability calendar.